1. Are my belongings insured while they are being moved ?
Transit Insurance is not mandatory but you can organize with your insurers to cover the move. Alternatively, we could take the cover on your behalf and then pass on the charges to you.
2. Will my furnishings remain clean? And how will you protect my upholstered furniture?
We will provide all the necessary packing materials and do the packing and wrapping to ensure your goods arrive clean and without scratches.
3. If my new home isn’t ready, can I store my belongings?
Yes, you can store your belongings in our safe and secure warehouse facilities.
4. “How” and “When” do I pay for the move?
Payment are to be made in advance using M-pesa paybill number 805800 or Credit/Debit cards.
5. I have a dog and a cat. How will you help me make arrangements for them during my move?
We have an in-house pet relocation expert to take care of that.
6. How do I move my plants?
Our trucks are big enough to accommodate your potted plants during the move.